Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful in November

Man, oh, man....I am a total slacker(since my last post)....soooo, I guess I will start my "Thankfuls" this month.

(11/01/2011)Today, I am thankful for my gorgeous daughters who light up my life.  They are so full of life.  There isn't a day that goes by that I am not thankful for all the good, as well as the bad.  I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!
(11/02/2011) Today, I am thankful for my new church family.  They have allowed me to feel so welcome.  My girls love being there.  The Bible Studies have really hit home for me lately, so today, I am greatful for God putting them in my path.
(11/03/2011) Today, I am thankful for modern science.  I am thankful for Ibuprofen that allows me a little relief from these migraine-like headaches thanks to my wonderful MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment