Thursday, July 21, 2011

Honesty-Truly the Best Policy

I mean this post as no disrespect to anyone, I am just sad when people are not fully satisfied with their purchase.  I try to be as honest as possible.  I always notify people when I order something new, so they know it is not handmade.  Although, quite a bit on my site is handmade by me from select ties, capes, tutus, shirts (not all but some of them), bows, etc, sometimes I have to supplement my products with pre-made items so that I am not overwhelmed with orders (I also used to work with a few other shops on shirts to match tutus....although, I am now making them myself).  I know that some people are new and don't see those old posts, but I will always tell someone if I am asked....I just don't always think to immediately say "I did not make this".  I am an honest person, and I will NEVER purposefully deceive you. So please, if you are in doubt about anything I offer....ask first and you will get a a truthful answer.  But please keep in mind, I have four young children, so yes, some of my products are purchased in bulk and re-sold....but if you look around....there are very few to no sites that don't do the same thing and most of those mark up their items three to four times more than mine cost.  I, personally, would never tell you I made something that I did not.....I have had a boutique do that to me in the past and I was hurt and angry....so I would NEVER want to leave one of my customers feeling that way.  So my plea to you, if I ever make something you are not happy with OR receive something that is NOT what you anticipated, please let me know privately so we can work it out....and you can ask around, 99% of my customers KNOW that I go over and above to keep my friends/fans/family/customers happy!!  In return, I promise to always be honest and respectful to each of my customers past, present, and future!

No comments:

Post a Comment