Saturday, July 16, 2011

I apologize.

Okay, so typically, I try to keep things to myself...but I am so bothered by the selfishness of people these days.  I work HARD, harder than most people with a regular 9 to 5 job.  Not only do I take care of the girls all day, cook, clean, do laundry, etc....I also have a MORE than full time business.  I probably put in 80+ hours a week MAKING most of these things 'by hand and maintaining the websites.  Most people think that doing this Baby Mine is a money maker....but it is NOT. It costs money to make money, and right now...every dime we make goes to paying the debt that starting this business accrued. My family struggles EVERYDAY to get by, but I started this in hopes that it would get better someday My husband works HARD, and works multiple hours of overtime a week just to keep us afloat.  So it really makes me sad and FRUSTRATED when people complain about my prices.  I really do NOT feel I overcharge for anything.  I look at other sites where people charge $14 and up for the same bows I make for $7-9(at MOST)....or legwarmers for $12 when mine are only $4-6.50.  Why must people feel the need to berate me for overcharging when I really am not.  I am only angry, because it makes me sad....sad to lose business, but I can't afford to give things away....if I could, I would.  I try giving things away, but people STILL complain...they don't like their prize or they don't want to pay shipping....it is DISHEARTENING.  Gives me cause to lose my WANT to be charitable. What happened to having a little respect or being kind to your neighbor.  In this day of living life vitrually, it seems that because we aren't face to face people don't feel the need to follow the basic things rules we all learned in Kindergarten.....The Golden Rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment